die kusse Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
die kusse Forums

die kusse Scanlations Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for the next series!

5 posters

Which new series would you like to read?

Vote for the next series! Vote_lcap50%Vote for the next series! Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Vote for the next series! Vote_lcap50%Vote for the next series! Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vote for the next series! Empty Vote for the next series! Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi,

Since ren-ai-tan is a one shot and it'll be done hopefully within the next month or so; kiss xxxx vol2 will be done too. I'm thinking of starting another series and I need your help.

Which series would you like to read:

Hikarabita taiji -dried up embryos-
(Horror, Psychological, Shoujo, Shounen Ai)

or

Ao no kaihou -The release from blue-
(shoujo, drama, romance)

https://diekusse.board-directory.net

2Vote for the next series! Empty Re: Vote for the next series! Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm

x91

eek i can't decide haha, oh well, they're both gonna be worked on and finished eventually Razz. *votes*

3Vote for the next series! Empty Re: Vote for the next series! Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am

Luc-y

I've been really curious with Hikarabita Taiji (not to mention it says "shonen-ai" XD~)

I'm sorry but I haven't heard about Ao no Kaihou before. Is it Kusumoto-sensei's work?

4Vote for the next series! Empty Re: Vote for the next series! Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

mimi

mimi

Luc-y wrote:I've been really curious with Hikarabita Taiji (not to mention it says "shonen-ai" XD~)

I'm sorry but I haven't heard about Ao no Kaihou before. Is it Kusumoto-sensei's work?

yes it is... it's her very first manga, her debut in 1988 Smile

5Vote for the next series! Empty Re: Vote for the next series! Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 am

Remfire

Remfire

yupii! debut work!
then my vote is for Ao no kaihou....
(i hoped to see love egg and catastrophe buhuhu XD)

6Vote for the next series! Empty Re: Vote for the next series! Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 pm

mimi

mimi

Sorry for the lateness and all, but better late then never right!?

Right now, we're in the process of finishing up vol.2 of Kiss XXXX and I'm in the process of debating which manga to scan next XD So please wait a little more >.<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum